IBISWorld Home | IBISWorld Media Center | IBISWorld Careers 
MEMBER LOGIN      
Twitter Facebook LinkedIn

Axial Compressors Procurement Research Report | Published: Oct 2016

Helping businesses make better purchasing decisions, faster

Axial Compressors: Procurement Research Report Highlights

Benchmark Price RFP/RFQ/Negotiation Questions
3-year Price Forecast Supply Chain Analysis
Supplier Intelligence Sample Buyer Decision Scorecard
Call us to get this report for free

If your company is looking to save time and money during the initial stages of the buying process, IBISWorld’s Axial Compressors procurement research will provide you with the tools necessary to do just that. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind buying Axial Compressors, such as pricing dynamics, supply chain risks and external demand drivers. Your company will also gain expert negotiation tactics to help gain leverage when working with suppliers.

Report Snapshot
Price Forecast & Benchmarking
Benchmark Price
Benchmark Price
Price Change 13-16
IBISWorld Buyer
Power Score
X.X
Profit Benchmark
Profit Benchmark
Price Change 16-19
Price Change
Axial Compressors - Recent Price Trend

The average price for axial compressors has risen at an estimated annualized rate of 1.9% during the three years to 2016. Demand for axial compressors has risen during the period due to the expanding economy. The industrial production index, which measures the output from the manufacturing, mining, electric and gas sectors, has increased steadily during the past three years. This increase... purchase to read more

Axial Compressors - Total Cost of Ownership

The total cost of ownership for axial compressors is high. The life expectancy of compressor products ranges from seven to 15 years. Over this time, the initial cost of the product and maintenance services combined are expected to account for about 20.0% of life cycle costs. Energy, on the other hand, is expected to account for 80.0% of life cycle costs. The total cost of ownership for compressor... purchase to read more

 


About This ReportRelated ReportsTable of Contents

This report is intended to assist buyers in purchasing axial compressors. Axial compressors use rotating airfoils to continuously pressurize gases. Axial compressors can be used for a wide range of industrial purposes. Additionally, axial compression technology is commonly used in designing turbines, and are sold through manufacturers and wholesalers. This report does not include gas turbines.



Select Clients
View Sample