Overview

IBISWorld’s Procurement Research Reports cover thousands of indirect purchasing lines. Our data and analysis help you strategically engage and negotiate with suppliers and give you the credibility to work with internal stakeholders and executives. IBISWorld’s Compressors procurement research provides price trends and forecasts, supplier benchmarks and negotiation questions all intended to give your company leverage during the sourcing process.
doneBenchmark Price
doneRFP/RFQ/Negotiation Questions
done3 Year Price Forecast
doneSupply Chain Analysis
doneSupplier Intelligence
doneSample Buyer Decision Scorecard
REPORT SNAPSHOT

Compressors - Recent Price Trend

In the three years to 2017, compressor prices have been rising at an estimated average annual rate of 0.7%. Compressors are a necessary component in many industrial and commercial activities, especially those in the mining, utility and manufacturing sectors. Thus, growth in prices can largely be attributed to the increase in industrial output and surge in investment in utility...

shopping_cartBuy Now To Read More

Compressors - Total Cost of Ownership

The life expectancy of compressors ranges from four to seven years. Over this period, maintenance services and initial purchase price of the product are estimated to account for only 10.0% of total costs. But total cost of ownership for compressors is high seeing as energy, on the other hand, accounts for an estimated 90.0% of life cycle costs.While initial and maintenance costs cannot be...

shopping_cartBuy Now To Read More

Get this report for free.
Call us now

1-800-330-3772

FREE for eligible customers

Download a sample report

About this Report

This report is intended to assist buyers of air and gas compressors for industrial and commercial use. Compressors increase the pressure being placed on a fluid in order to allow it to be transported through a pipe. Compressor manufacturers and wholesalers provide a range of compressors, including air motors and packaging compressors. This report excludes pumps as well as other fuel and oil-dispensing pumps.

Table of Contents

At a Glance

Executive Summary

Price Environment
 Price Fundamentals
  Benchmark Price
  Pricing Model
 Price Drivers
 Input Cost Drivers
 External Demand Drivers
 Recent Price Trend
 Price Forecast

Product Characteristics
 Product Life Cycle
 Total Cost of Ownership
 Product Specialization
 Related Goods
 Subsitute Goods
 Regulation
 Quality Control
Supply Chain & Vendors
 Supply Chain Dynamics
  Supply Chain Risk
  Geographic Locations
  Imports
 Competitive Environment
  Market Share Concentration
  Vendor Company Types
 Market Profitability
 Switching Cost

Purchasing Process
 Buying Basics
 Buying Lead Time
  Selection Process
  Buying-Decision Scorecard
 Key RFP Elements

Negotiation Questions

Buyer Power Score Components

Jargon & Glossary

Join IBISWorld today

Contact Us

Want to speak to a representative? Call us.

clear