New sector intelligence collection aims to help accountants, bankers, insurance professionals and business advisors get a bird’s eye view of macro trends impacting their client bases
You asked and we answered. IBISWorld, a global leader in industry market research, is launching United States sector reports. The reports, which cover 16 sectors, will feature high level trends, statistics and analysis.
The sector reports, classified in line with the North American Industry Classification (NAICS) system, will cover the largest segments of the economy, including:
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting in the US
- Mining in the US
- Utilities in the US
- Construction in the US
- Manufacturing in the US
- Wholesale Trade in the US
- Retail Trade in the US
- Transportation and Warehousing in the US
- Information in the US
- Finance and Insurance in the US
- Real Estate and Rental and Leasing in the US
- Professional, Scientific and Technical Services in the US
- Educational Services in the US
- Healthcare and Social Assistance in the US
- Arts, Entertainment and Recreation in the US
- Accommodation and Food Services in the US
IBISWorld’s sector reports will make moving from a top-level view to the granular seamless with the click of a button. A sector refers to a large segment of the economy and can be broken down into more niche industries, which include companies that engage in similar business activities.
Finance professionals can quickly establish credibility by getting up to speed on economic headwinds impacting their clients who might operate across different industries but in the same sector.
Designed similar to IBISWorld’s industry reports, each sector report includes qualitative and quantitative analysis along with an iExpert 5-page summary.
Existing IBISWorld members will have instant access.
Want to ensure your business development, marketing, research, investment and valuation teams are ahead of the economic curve?
Contact our team to learn more.